Sweet as Candy – Tutorial
Here is a picture tutorial for this look:
Finished look, on face: TheBaml’s Time Balm concealer, Clinique loose powder, MAC’s Dollymix blush and on the lips is MAC Viva Glam Gaga 1
- Start with a primed eye. I used MAC’s Painterly Paint Pot and Darling Girl’s Glitter Glue just on the lid.
- Apply a silver eyeshadow by patting with a flat eyeshadow brush. This is my favorite silver of all time, Dawn Eye’s Cosmetics ‘Gleaming Chrome.’
- Using a small crease brush, take a bright purple eyeshadow, I used Make Up Forever #92, and sweep it into your crease and blending upwards.
- Using a fluffy blending brush, like the MAC 217, take Sugarpill’s Dollipop, or any bright pink, and apply it a bit over the purple to blend out the edges. Using small circular motions blend the color up near the browbone.
- Add a brow highlight! I used Sugrapill’s Tako.
Apply some purple eyeshadow on the lower lashline and then take a clean blending brush blend the edges of the eyeshadow. Do this also to the pink and white eyeshadows to have a smooth transition.
All some eyeliner, mascara and some eyebrows and you’re done! 🙂